|"4x005 - Liquid Air Freshener"|
|Season 4, Experiment No. 80|
|Upload date:||July 12, 2008|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Previous Episode:||#79: iPod|
|Next Episode:||#81: Pregnancy test|
- In the annotations, Jon called "venture here out on a limb" a "Joryanism."
- Once the microwaving was done, the lab smelled like a bathroom "after a shower."
- This was a good idea, because it "sped up the process of joy."
- Jory: It's an air freshener, and it's the real freshmaker. And no, we're never doing Mentos and Coke!
- Jon: It sounds like you just stabbed Free Willy!
- Jory: I do it for the blubber. I do it for the blubber, baby!
- Jory: The thing about air fresheners is they say they smell like peach or spring rain or raspberry, but, when it comes down to it, when they're microwaved, they all smell like ass!