|"4x006 - Pregnancy test"|
|Season 4, Experiment No. 81|
|Upload date:||July 16, 2008|
|Experiment time:||90 seconds|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Previous Episode:||#80: Liquid air freshener|
|Next Episode:||#82: Mini marshmallows|
- Jon said in the annotations that, when Jory is "talking" on the phone in the intro, the voice on the other end is Jon's distorted voice.
- 90 seconds was used for the microwave time, because it sounded similar to 9 months.
- According to people in the comments, if the mini marshmallows had come before this episode and not directly after, Lacey might have gotten a different reading than "invalid."
- The cashier didn't take notice of two guys with no girl buying a pregnacy test
- Jory: With this home pregnancy test, what end do I pee on?
- Jon: Lacey still sounds like she's a birthing whale!
- Jon: Boy or girl?
Jory: I'm hoping for, actually, a boy, because something needs to carry on the dynasty of "Is it a Good Idea to Microwave This?" (hears Lacey's timer ding) Ooh! Let's go find out!
- Jory: It comes out "invalid."
Jon: Aw! You got an abortion! Congratulations!
Jory: That might have something to do with the fact that it's a microwave, but I'm not completely convinced.
- Jory: It might screw up the results, and that's not a phone call you wanna make to your parents, and be, like, "By the way, we're expecting a baby..."
Jon: It's invalid!
Jory: Yeah, it's an invalid! "We're expecting an invalid!" That's not a good phone call to make!