|"4x007 - Mini Marshmallows"|
|Season 4, Experiment No. 82|
|Upload date:||July 19, 2008|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Previous Episode:||#81: Pregnancy test|
|Next Episode:||#83: Nintendo DS|
- Roasting marshmallows are yet another one of America's pastimes.
- Jon learned about DNA and molecular bonds in elementary school.
- Microwaving the "mountain of mallow" doubles the amount, so this is good to do if you're starving.
- Jory: It's like, if someone said, "Would you rather have the GE turntable microwave oven or a million dollars?"...
Jon: I would choose the million dollars, but you're stupid, so what would you say?
Jory: Yeah, I've been inhaling a lot of, like, iPod stuff, so I'd say the GE turntable microwave oven.
Jon: Good work, douchebag!
- Jory: It's like a mountain of mallow, right now!
- Jon: Now, we're going to use the pregnancy test box to clean up the mess.
Jory: This doesn't look like it should be ON a pregnancy test...
- Jon: It looks like some sort of attack Spiderman would use on the Hobgoblin or whatever his name was!
Jory: Or Mary Jane!
Jon: Ask your mom about THAT one, kids!
- Jory: I bet you can roast 'em [the marshmallows] in a mmm . . . I was gonna say marshmallow [instead of "microwave"].