|"4x008 - Nintendo DS"|
|Season 4, Experiment No. 83|
|Upload date:||July 23, 2008|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Previous Episode:||#82: Mini marshmallows|
|Next Episode:||#84: Goop Cleaner|
- Jon added an annotation after the video was released, asking people to stop complaining that he and Jory were "wasting" the DS. The DS came broken, and they make revenue on their videos, so it is not a waste at all.
- After Jory lists "all" of the microwave girls, Jon added an annotation that noted that Jory had forgotten to mention Unnamed.
- The background music Jon plays at the end has been used on the live show.
- Jory loves to go out on limbs.
- Jory: (reads DS's chat room) "Hey, Jory!" Hey, Nintendo DS! (closes DS) 'BYE, Nintendo DS!
- Jory: Words can't even explain what Lacey means to me. I love her more than...
Jory: Helga, Diane, Sandra. I hope that's everyone!
- Jory: (referring to DS through the smoke) Oh, I see you! Now, I don't. It's like peek-a-boo!