|"4x009 - Goop cleaner"|
|Season 4, Experiment No. 84|
|Upload date:||July 26, 2008|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Previous Episode:||#83: Nintendo DS|
|Next Episode:||#85: Laser disc|
- Jon and Jory made this video in honor of "International Recognition Day." The international viewers did not get to celebrate the 4th of July with them, so Jon and Jory made it up to them with this.
- Jory mentioned Helga's name in this intro, since the intros are shot before any of the experiments are, and thus, Helga was still alive at this time. After this season, Jory always said "the microwave" as a generic answer, since the microwave girls started dying so quickly.
- The Goop Cleaner was supposed to be orange-scented, but Jory and Jon said it smelled like the orange from a dentist's office mixed with a stale orange juice carton.
- The "goop inside her" from the intro was used a lot in other episodes, notably season 5's plastic hair ball.
- Jory: (in Australian accent) So, today, we're choosing the Aussie accent, and we're brutalizing it, mates!
- Jory: And the GE microwave.
Jory: It IS awesome, but don't keep looking at it. She's mine!
- Jon: The Goop Cleaner- the only thing powerful enough to clean up Jory's messes! That is probably the strongest endorsement I could possibly give you!