|"4x010 - Laser disc"|
|Season 4, Experiment No. 85|
|Upload date:||July 30, 2008|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Previous Episode:||#84: Goop Cleaner|
|Next Episode:||#86: Candle|
- The laser disc was Pulp Fiction.
- In episode #65, when Jory requested that somebody send them a laser disc, he predicted that, like the 15 CDs he was currently microwaving, it would also be a bad idea. He was right!
- Jory impersonated Samuel L. Jackson from the movie in the intro.
- Jon said that Quentin Tarantino was rolling in his grave. Unlike with Bill Cosby in the Jello episode, Jory corrected him, saying that Quentin isn't dead yet.
- Jory: Hopefully, it'll be like a laser disc laser light show, like I don't know what!
- Jon: Are you gonna add time on it, or are you just gonna sit there? Does Lacey LOOK like a bitch? Then why are you trying to f*ck her like a bitch?
- Jon: You've warped it, dude. It's misshapen now. It's probably not gonna play in any laser disc player... Oh, do you even OWN a laser disc player? Who does?!
- Jory: So, if it's a good idea to microwave, it should probably come out with some, like, positive aspect, right? This doesn't HAVE any positive features!