|"4x011 - Candle"|
|Season 4, Experiment No. 86|
|Upload date:||August 3, 2008|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Previous Episode:||#85: Laser disc|
|Next Episode:||#87: Portable DVD player|
- This is the second time Jory has put something already lit on fire into the microwave. The first time was the match in season 1.
- Jory compared his lighter to a blowtorch; Jon cautioned against using the lighter near the high amount of flammable objects in the lab.
- The candle couldn't dent Jory and Lacey's love and it was still usable afterwards, so it's a good idea.
- There are no bloopers/outtakes in this episode.
- A clip from this episode was used again in 4x027 - Mac laptop
- Jory: (singing) This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it fry in my microwave, in my microwave, in my microwave!
- Jory; I'll tell you one thing that's not really circulating is my love for this microwave. It's not going anywhere, baby! I love this microwave... Until it dies. Then, I'll probably find a new one. (whispers) But don't tell Lacey that!
- Jory: I'm kind of thinking there should be plasma soon, but...
Jon: You would think that, but Lacey's a different kind of girl. She doesn't plasma on the first date!
- Jory: I can easily blow out the flame of the candle, but could I ever blow out the flame of love between me and Lacey? No, I couldn't!