|"4x012 - Portable DVD player"|
|Season 4, Experiment No. 87|
|Upload date:||August 6, 2008|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Previous Episode:||#86: Candle|
|Next Episode:||#88: Mirror|
- Jon and Jory made a DVD of Jory's "reaction" to being put in the microwave, which played during the intro and during the microwaving.
- Jory wanted to retrieve the DVD after microwaving; Jon said that he could just make a new one for Jory.
- Jory technically microwaved himself/his face/his head, so all of the comments still requesting that are moot.
- Jory: I love her [Lacey]. (referring to DVD self) HE could never understand that!
- Jon: Jory Caron, you're already dead, I'm sorry to say.
Jory: Yeah, I didn't last too long. I thought I'd be more rugged than that!
Jon: No, not nearly as rugged as the women you actually kill, your microwaves.
- Jon: Give it up, dude! Just forget it! You're all done! Put a fork in it!