|"4x016 - GameCube"|
|Season 4, Experiment No. 91|
|Upload date:||August 20, 2008|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Previous Episode:||#90: Army men|
|Next Episode:||#92: Hot/cold pack|
The GameCube was donated by Justin Trotta and was the 4th product from Nintendo to have ever been microwaved. The GameCube started to catch fire at two of the corners of the Cube. The fumes vented out was so bad that it was toxic and caused irritation of both Jon and Jory's eyes, not to mention that it smelled bad. Jon quickly retreated back into the safety of the barricade almost immediately after entering the lab while Jory stayed behind to put out the fire. Jory declared microwaving a GameCube a bad idea, with the smoke a serious health hazard and really should not be attempted at home.
- When Jory mentioned the Mario 3 whistle, Jon animated it and added the actual music the whistle used.
- Jory put the GameCube in for 6:40, in honor of the N64, the best product Nintendo ever released. The N64 is also the only major Nintendo console that has never had anything associated with it be microwaved.
- The smell for this was so bad that Jon actually had to leave the lab.
- Link never left to go rescue Zelda. He's at home, chilling, watching TV.
- It is the first home video game console to be microwaved.
- Jory: And I don't think Mario can use his convenient teleporting whistle to get out from THIS boss, the microwave!
- Jory: It's amazing how the cube brings us a big circle of life.
- Jon: It's going around in circles, which is against its geometry!
- Jory: Do you think Mario in there is trying to get out right now?
Jon: I think, this time, Bowser got him!