|"4x019 - Fork and spoon"|
|Season 4, Experiment No. 94|
|Upload date:||August 31, 2008|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Previous Episode:||#93: Bouncy balls|
|Next Episode:||#95: Spam|
- Jon was bored at the beginning of this episode, so he "jazzed up the camera angles."
- "Lacey" stands for "love" in love language.
- Jon and Jory prove in this episode that a fork and spoon in the microwave will not cause fire or anything dangerous, so save time and keep them in with your food.
- Jory: How can you be bored on "Is it a Good Idea to Microwave This?"
Jon: Bouncy balls- that's the answer!
- Jory: Now, you might be wondering, "What's better to microwave? A fork and a spoon or a spork?" The answer is ALWAYS "a fork and a spoon", because sporks are retarded!
- Jon: I'm still waiting for the sporkafife!
- Jory: Good idea- it's not really doing anything.
Jon: So, how's that a good idea? It sounds like a stupid, boring idea. It sounds like a spork idea!