|"4x020 - SPAM"|
|Season 4, Experiment No. 95|
|Upload date:||September 3, 2008|
|Experiment time:||"Potato" (for "meat, Spam, potatoes")|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Previous Episode:||#94: Fork and spoon|
|Next Episode:||#96: Car headlight|
- Jory had never tried Spam before this episode.
- Jory bravely tried Spam after it had been inside the bowels of Lacey; he said it tasted like ham.
- Jon also said that the Spam smelled like dog food; Jory offered it to Jon's old dog, Muggsy.
- Lacey gets rid of spam in her inbox by using Gmail's spam blocker.
- Jory: And we've got Spam, and I don't like Spam! But I DO like my GE turntable microwave oven, Lacey. She just makes me spin in circles. Crazy tasty!
- Jory: You guys have my permission to spell the HELL out of this comment section! I want SO much spam! I want to hear about how I can get my breasts bigger, how I can add a few inches, check out your sexy MySpace page. I want Spam EVERYWHERE, because it certainly didn't go everywhere in [Lacey]!
Jon: Spam this thread! Your comments will not be blocked!
- Jory: I mean, I'm guessing, to actually get it serving warm, you'd have to put it in there for, like, an hour.
Jon: And who has that kind of time?!