|"4x023 - PlayStation 2"|
|Season 4, Experiment No. 98|
|Upload date:||September 13, 2008|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Previous Episode:||#97: Pencil|
|Next Episode:||#99: Jello|
- Jory didn't know that the intro Jon ended up using was being filmed.
- It was a mini PS2; a controller was microwaved along with it.
- Jon and Jory said that the PS2 was dead technology, since you can't play Grand Theft Auto 4 on it, so it was worth microwaving.
- Jon and Jory realize in this episode that they're desensitized to microwave fires because of video games.
- Jon stayed inside while Jory checked out the PS2, because he didn't want to re-experience the horrible smell of the GameCube.
- It is the second home video game console to be microwaved.
- A PS2 is equal to a potato.
- Jory: [The tin foil shield] is to protect our nuts, and the mask is to protect our lungs, and the goggle is to protect our eyes. They're goggles, actually, I think.
Jon: What is this, show-and-tell?! Get to the experiment already!
- Jon: [Lacey's] not a carousel microwave, 'cause that's copyrighted by another company with microwaves- Sharp.
Jory: We won't name names, though.
Jon: I just said it!
- Jon: "PS2"- translate!
Jory: Two minutes?
Jon: No, that's not long enough. PS2 minutes!
Jory: 4 minutes. That's equivalent to a potato, by the way. That's how highly we think of the PS2- a potato!