|"4x024 - Jell-O"|
|Season 4, Experiment No. 99|
|Upload date:||September 17, 2008|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Previous Episode:||#98: PlayStation 2|
|Next Episode:||#100: Plasma globe|
Mistaking the Hunts Brand Snack Pack Gelatin for the Jello brand, Jory sings the introduction: J-E-L-L-O in my M-I-C-R-O-W-A-V-E.
Meeting the request of the audience, Jory decides to do two, one covered, one not.
A few seconds into the experiment, the cover sparked and caught fire a little bit and nothing else happened.
Times up, and Lacey's next victims turn from squishy to hot fruit punch.
Who's to blame for this bad idea?
Not Jory, or the hunts brand, we're to blame BILL COSBY for those horrible jello ads that he made.
- They used some off-brand type of Jello called "Snack Pack."
- The red Jello was the one that had the cover off while microwaving.
- Jon and Jory both thought Bill Cosby was dead and "rolling in his grave."
- Jory: I don't know about you guys, but, when I saw Lacey, it was...
Jon: Love at first sight!
Jory: It WAS love at first sight!
- Jory: So, I'm going to put one Jello in there with the cover on and one with the cover off, so you guys can't say, "Do it with the cover off! Oh, do it with the cover on!"
Jon: "Do it with the cover on!" Well, shut your face, we're doin' both!
- Jon: Well, it basically just became fruit punch.
Jory: I'm gonna say it's a bad idea, 'cause the only reason you eat Jello is for the Jello consistency.
Jon: It really doesn't taste that good, but it's cool to have, like, a blob in your face!