|"4x025 - Plasma globe"|
|Season 4, Experiment No. 100|
|Upload date:||September 21, 2008|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Previous Episode:||#99: Jello|
|Next Episode:||#101: Golf ball|
The show begins with a clip montage of the past 99 experiments in 99 seconds(1:40 for the 100'th experiment.)
For this landmark Youtube event, Jory decides to microwave a Plasma Globe which was supposed to create a awesome light show, but shatters when in the belly of Lacey.
No light show, a lot of smoke, and a shattered plasma globe make for bad karma when the show enters it's triple digit episode list.
Jon being the multi tasker that he is, holds a camera and a fan when Jory opens the door to a lot of smoke.
And as we all know, when you take something that's cool, put it in a microwave, and make it not cool, then it's not cool at all to microwave.
So, the final outcome: BAD IDEA!
Either way, the 100'th episode is a time for celebration so we hope that the jokes make up for it.
Thanls to all of the subscribers who made the Microwave Show enter the triple-digit realm.
- Jon made a clip montage of all previous 99 experiments (in an impressive 99 seconds), to commemorate the 100th episode. There was no clip montage for the 200th episode or the 300th episode, though.
- Jory wanted to microwave the plasma globe for 100 seconds, but Lacey read "100" as one minute, or 60 seconds. So, he had to put it in for 1:40.
- This is one of the most disappointing experiment results. Jon and Jory also were excited to see what the plasma globe would do, which is why it was saved for such a special episode. Sadly, though, it didn't do anything of worth for some reason, this was an experiment gone wrong, since usually a plasma globe is pretty cool in a microwave.
- Jory: And is there any microwave I'd rather spend the 100th episode with than Lacey here?
Jon: Diane? Sandra? Helga?
Jory: No, that's bogus!
Jon: Lacey, the smallest, and yet, most durable!
- Jory: So, I have to put 1:40. That's 100 seconds right there, baby. Math-tastic!
- Jory: The thing is, we just took something cool and made it NOT cool!
Jon: It didn't even give us a light show. It failed!
Jory: It didn't give us a light show, it just smoked from the get-go, and smoking is bad.