|"4x026 - Golf ball"|
|Season 4, Experiment No. 101|
|Upload date:||September 24, 2008|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Previous Episode:||#100: Plasma globe|
|Next Episode:||#102: Mac laptop|
- Jory was going to microwave the golf ball for 4 minutes, in honor of the golf cry "fore", but he decided to do two times that (8 minutes) to give the viewers a good show.
- After microwaving, Jory put the golf ball in the orange Jello container.
- Jon jokingly annotates that he has to fake a British accent at least once a week according to his YouTube Partner contract.
- Jory: You know, there's an eagle and there's a birdie, and then, there's a bogey, but, if I hit this right into my microwave, then it's right on par!
- Jory: And the microwave that got me to 100, a milestone, if you will. That's triple digits, I believe.
Jon: Oh, yeah, three digits!
Jory: Lacey, baby!
Jon: The Big Lay!
- Jory: Ping-pong balls are awesome, so you'd think golf balls must be cool. Wrong! It's a bad idea.