|"5x002 - Obama and McCain action figures"|
|Season 5, Experiment No. 104|
|Upload date:||November 3, 2008|
|Experiment Outcome:||Unpatriotic Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#103: Jack-o-lantern with ping-pong balls|
|Next Episode:||#105: Inhaler|
The most important election is yet to come and it's up to Jory and his microwave, Vanessa in her final episode(RIP Vanessa), to decide who they want to win.
Riley and Jon decide to interupt Jory by rapping about Mccain and Obama.
In a clever way, Jory decides to time Vanessa's final victims for 4:40.
The safe debate turns into a fiery debate and sparks REALLY fly on the election floor.
Vanessa assassinates and decaptates John and Barack and in return, they too assassinate Vanessa.
But... Obama was the first one to go up in flames so maybe that's Vanessa picked the winning president elect to win the election and take office, and that's her legacy that she leaves behind.
The final outcome: Unpatriotic Idea(bad idea)
I wonder what President Obama will think of their election promo.
- This is the first "unpatriotic idea."
- Jon forgot to turn on the camera during this episode's microwaving. So, he had Jory and Riley re-enact their reactions to an empty Vanessa afterwards.
- This is the first time Jory forgets the name of the microwave. But it's Vanessa. It's to be expected. She was such a lame-ass that he cared little for her.
- Notice how disappointed Jory was that Vanessa was dead after just two episodes. He knew just how worthless she was, and he wasn't afraid to show it.
- At the time this episode was filmed, Riley was only 17, so he wasn't even old enough to vote.
- The Obama and McCain figures were bought online by Jon for about $30 apiece.
- Although he interrupted last episode with the ringing of the doorbell, this episode is Riley's first obvious interruption of the tin foil safety speech.
- Jon did not create a funeral montage, because there would be only two shots in.
- Jory: I can't leave this in the hands of the Electoral College. I need to know who is my microwave going to pick?
- Jon: When I say "Barack", you say "Obama"! Barack!
Jon: When I say "McCain", you say "maverick"! McCain!
- Jory: We also have these fans. They're to circulate the air. And no one seems to care anymore...
- Jory: Her name was "Vanessa", right?
- Riley: Too bad I'm just a shy year of voting, so I really don't care!
Jory: Yeah, you really don't matter. Rock that, bitch!
- Jory: This is a fiery debate, I tell ya!