|"5x003 - Inhaler"|
|Season 5, Experiment No. 105|
|Upload date:||November 5, 2008|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#104: Obama and McCain figures|
|Next Episode:||#106: Computer mouse|
Jory inhales smells from his microwaves all the time, no matter if it's stinky, fresh, or yummy. And what a way to break in the first black microwave of the show's history by microwaving an Inhaler.
Jory puts in Tracy's first victim for 6:00.
A boring 5 minutes later, the inhaler finally shoots out and begins to spark.
The final outcome: Bad Idea.
Despite the few racist jokes about Tracy, Jon creates a segment at the very last seconds aptly titled, "I Have A Dream", and there are a couple of reasons, because Tracy is the first black microwave on the show, and WE GOT OURSELVES OUR FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT!
- Tracy is the first black microwave on the show.
- Tracy was kind of dirty from the start, "evidence that [they] buy these things used."
- Decorated Donut, the person who donated the inhaler, sent it in an envelope with no return address or postage.
- The inhaler was Jory's favorite item for season 5, which might be why it was microwaved so early on in the season.
- Jory: What did we name her?
Jory: Tracy! That's right- Tracy. I can't remember sometimes. I mean, like, I've been going through a lot of microwaves lately, so, you know! Yeah, this is a temp worker!
- Jon: We'll actually be able to breathe okay for once!
- Jory: You may be wondering, is it a good idea to microwave an inhaler? If you have six minutes to kill...
Jon: Well, if you're using an inhaler, you probably have...
Jory: You probably don't have ANY time, actually!