|"5x004 - Computer mouse"|
|Season 5, Experiment No. 106|
|Upload date:||November 9, 2008|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#105: Inhaler|
|Next Episode:||#107: 35 mm film trailer|
- Jon tells Riley to pick the microwave time. Not expecting the responsibility, Riley is noticeably flustered at first.
- This episode is the first of many computer items that Tracy will microwave.
- Riley eagerly asks if he can use the fire extinguisher. He was denied the request.
- Logitech mice are betterly ergonomic.
- Jory: A bunch of other people donated mice, but this one was the mousiest of the mice!
- Jon: I'm so glad that we're finally back in Sharp territory, because, for awhile there, plus two episodes with Vanessa, we were GE-Sharp territory all over!
Riley: (in exaggerated Boston accent) It's Sha-p!
Jory: (in Boston accent) Sha-p! This one's sha-p! How do you like your cheddar? Sha-p!
- Jon: (referring to Riley) Alright, he has a good idea for once, you useless son of a bitch!
- Jory: You know how, sometimes, when you have to talk to tech support, their first thing is: "Well, is it plugged in?"
Jon: Their second question should be: "Did you put it in a microwave?"
Jory: Yeah! "Did you put the mouse in the microwave? Is it smoking? Is it on fire?" That's what they should ask ME, at least!