|"5x005 - 35mm film"|
|Season 5, Experiment No. 107|
|Upload date:||November 12, 2008|
|Experiment Outcome:||Box Office Bomb|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#106: Computer mouse|
|Next Episode:||#108: Rubik's cube|
- The trailer was 2 minutes and 35 seconds long, hence the microwave time.
- This is the first "box office bomb."
- This is also the first verdict that does not include the word "idea" in it.
- Riley: What's this movie?
Jory: It's Superhero Movie.
Riley: That movie sucked!
Jon: Riley, did you see it?
Riley: F*ck, no! No one saw it! Are you kidding me?!
- Jon: Spineless black motherf*cker!
Jory: (to Riley) It hit you like a brick, didn't it? Seriously, it'll hit you like a brick if you ever look at her again, I swear to God!
- Jon: Speaking of superheroes, what's your favorite superhero?
Riley: (points to belt) This guy right here- Batman!
Jory: Oh, Jesus Christ!
- Jory: That's like a fat girl's legs!