|"5x007 - Gun caps"|
|Season 5, Experiment No. 109|
|Upload date:||November 19, 2008|
|Experiment Outcome:||Darn Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#108: Rubik's cube|
|Next Episode:||#110: Wiimote|
- 3:20 was chosen for the microwave time, because there were 320 individual gun caps.
- This is the first "darn good idea."
- Jory left a lot of the gun caps in the packaging, because he couldn't open them.
- Jory enlightens us that the microwaves are the most concentrated in the middle.
- Jory: Here's a question for you- do you feel lucky, punk? Do you? Did I fire 160 shots or 320 shots? 'Cause your life doesn't really hang in the balance, but it sounds like it does, right?
- Jon: It's so nice that we get to say "Sharp carousel" again.
Jory: I know! Before, it was "turntable." Eh, eh! That's like the girl in class that you didn't want to talk to!
Jon: I'd rather take a diarrhea dump in my jeans!
Jory: I think I just did!
- Jory: Drop 'em like they're hot!
Riley: Drop 'em like you dropped your ex-girlfriend- all over the place!
Jon: Drop 'em like a 4-year-old baby!
Riley: Oh, my God! That's terrible!