|"5x008 - Wii mote"|
|Season 5, Experiment No. 110|
|Upload date:||November 23, 2008|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#109: Gun caps|
|Next Episode:||#111: Talking greeting card|
- Jory: (to Riley) Seriously, shut up! Where's the "shut-the-hell-up" button on this [Wiimote]?
- Jon: And we know you love the BBMs- the Big, Black Microwaves!
- Jory: Do you play with your Wii all the time?
Jon: I play with my Wii-Wii all day and night!
- Jory: We really should have a different microwave for every experiment, but that's not really feasible, now, is it?
- Jory: If I had a Wii, I would play with it!
- Jory: I'm going to say 3:60. It's better than PlayStation 3, which would just be "3." This is "4"! This is one higher!
- Jory had to ask for clarification on Tracy's name.
- 3:60 was chosen for the microwave time because, according to Jory, the Xbox 360 wants the Wii dead.
- It is learned that Jon owns both a Wii and a PS3.
- The melted Wii Mote was sold on eBay for $61.00.