|"5x009 - Talking greeting card"|
|Season 5, Experiment No. 111|
|Upload date:||November 25, 2008|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#110: Wiimote|
|Next Episode:||#112: Motherboard|
- This episode was in honor of Thanksgiving.
- There are no bloopers/outtakes at the end. Instead, Jon decided to try some animation, by making a turkey run from a hunter.
- Jon bought the card for $1 at Target while he was there shopping for a shower curtain.
- Jory: Okay, we're going to have to kill this thing once and for all. (to card) No, no, seriously, you aren't going to be saying "thanks" soon!
- Jon: Wait, wait, guys- ready? (mimicking card's lame British accent) "Thanks, awfully!"
- Jory: Guys, it really just lets you know it's the simple things, right?
Jon: Thanksgiving miracle!