|"5x010 - Motherboard"|
|Season 5, Experiment No. 112|
|Upload date:||November 27, 2008|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#111: Talking greeting card|
|Next Episode:||#113: Power supply|
- OphionShadow donated the motherboard, and Jory said that OphionShadow probably wanted him to pronounce the name enigmatically.
- Jon had the poll question be the simple yet contentious "Mac or PC?" It is no secret that Jon and Jory are both fans of PCs.
- Jon and Jory have both built their own computers, so this is not the only time they've seen an actual motherboard up close.
- This is the first fart on camera. After season 5, Jon and Jory explained that energy drinks make Jory fart a lot for some reason. Jon made Jory start drinking energy drinks post-season 4, so he wouldn't become tired like he did in season 4.
- Jory: Because nobody likes...
Riley: Your mother... BOARD! Say hello to your mother for me.
- Jory: That's a good-lookin' mother! That's a MILF... board!
- Jory: (in Napoleon Dynamite-esque geek voice) So, what's your processing speed?
Jon: (in same geek voice) I've got a Pentium 4, it's a dual-core.
Jory: Mine can do 5 terraflops.
Jon: What's your front-side cache RAM?
Jory: I like to ram my board!
- Riley: That's dangerous! (singing) 'Cause that girl is so dangerous, that girl is so dangerous, that girl is a fine girl, yeah!