|"5x011 - Power supply unit"|
|Season 5, Experiment No. 113|
|Upload date:||November 29, 2008|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#112: Motherboard|
|Next Episode:||#114: "Momento" DVD|
- The power supply was also donated by OphionShadow.
- Jon interrupts Jory's tin foil safety speech this time, not Riley.
- Blue is Jon's favorite color.
- Jon's remark about "everything just catches on fire" shows how this season was the start of the common experiment result being fire.
- Jory: It's a power supply. It actually has...
Jon and Riley: 1.21 gigawatts?!
Jory: No, it actually has 350 watts, but, I mean, that's almost close to 9000!
- Jory: I tried cleaning a little over here, but the screen is still clear, so that's as good as it's gonna get, folks.
Riley: That gives you nothing to bitch about!
- Riley: Did you know if you drink a purple juice or something, your poop's green?
Jory: Really? Why?
Riley: What do I know? That's just what I heard!
Jon: Have you ever tried it out, experiment to see it first-hand?
Riley: Teacher's classroom, fifth grade, we all had grape juice... Oh, yeah!
Jory: So, what makes your sh*t red?
Riley: Um, gonorrhea?
Jon: I was going to say "some sort of venereal disease, I think"!