|"5x012 - Memento DVD"|
|Season 5, Experiment No. 114|
|Upload date:||December 4, 2008|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#113: Power supply|
|Next Episode:||#115: Pikachu|
- Jon edited this episode 100% backwards, to mimic the plot of the movie Momento. Even Jory's "is it a good idea to microwave this?" line at the end of the title sequence and the theme song are backwards.
- Due to the show having such a set structure, for those who watch regularly, it is disorienting to watch it backwards. So, Jon's editing idea totally gives the desired effect.
- Jon bought the DVD cheap for the purpose of microwaving it.
- View-wise, this episode is the least popular of all other episodes.
- Jory: So, really, there's no reason to NOT microwave it. Short-term memory- he won't even remember watching it.
- Jory: Oh, that smells bad! It's like fermented sh*t!
- Jon: (sarcastically) Oh, wow, more smoke! I can't believe it!
- Jory: It looks like glitter paper!
- Jory: And, as always, our Sharp carousel microwave. It just goes around and around, and I would go around and around the world for this girl right here!
Jon: I thought you were gonna say you'd go around and around HER, if you know what I mean! Oh, yeah! Big, black microwave!