|"5x017 - Etch-a-Sketch"|
|Season 5, Experiment No. 119|
|Upload date:||December 18, 2008|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#118: Hot Wheels|
|Next Episode:||#120: Digital camera|
- Riley does the tin foil safety speech and microwave introduction for the first time, but he is not officially hosting. That won't happen until episode #195.
- Jory made stairs on the Etch-a-Sketch, and he was very proud of his artwork.
- Aluminum powder is what's inside of an Etch-a-Sketch.
- When Jory says, "Maybe I'll hold the camera next, too," this is foreshadowing him being the cameraman in the next episode.
- Apparently, Jory was an arc welder.
- Riley: F*ck this! (takes Etch-a-Sketch from Jory and puts it in Tracy)
Jory: Excuse me! You're way out of line now!
- Jon: Jory, this Etch-a-Sketch was lame after the first five seconds! Why?!
- Jon: You alright there, Jory?
Jon: You've seemed pretty disinterested in this whole experiment so far.
Jory: I'm not sure what to make of the minty smell that actually reminds me of when I did arc welding.
Jon: You were an arc welder?!
Riley: Iron Man!