|"5x023 - Nintendo zapper"|
|Season 5, Experiment No. 125|
|Upload date:||January 7, 2009|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#124: ET Atari game|
|Next Episode:||#126: Play-Doh|
- Jory was in an RTV skit about Duck Hunt, which Jon provided a link to in the video.
- Riley wanted to use 19:85 as the microwave time, since that's the year the NES came out.
- At 2:17 in the video, when the Zapper starts glowing again, Jon hilariously says something that sounds like "Oh, booga-booga-bob!"
- Jory: Headshot! Headshot!
- Jon: It's just "microwave." It's not "turntable", it's not "carousel." It's boring!
Jory: It has "turbo defrost."
Jon: TURBO DEFROST!
- Jory: Put in this Zapper over here.
Jon: With the entire cord?!
Jory: With the entire cord!
Jon: That could be a bad idea, Jory...
Jory: Or an amazing one!
- Jon: There's no "add-30"? What kind of microwave is this, Whoopi?!
- Jory: You may be wondering, is it a good idea to microwave a Nintendo Zapper?
Jon: Whenever I can taste through my nose, I don't wonder!
Jory: It's not a good idea. It doesn't smell very good in here, and there was also a mysterious liquid inside the microwave.
Jon: And that's NEVER good!
Jory: Liquid and electronics? Friends, no, they do NOT mix!
- Jory: Let's microwave this before that f*cking dog shows up!