|"5x024 - Play-Doh"|
|Season 5, Experiment No. 126|
|Upload date:||January 11, 2009|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#125: Nintendo Zapper|
|Next Episode:||#127: Spark plug|
Good idea- baked like big cookie.
- Riley claimed that the Play-Doh tasted salty.
- Whoopi doesn't have an echo in her cavern.
- The flavor of Gatorade Riley was drinking appears to have been lemon-lime.
- Jon's favorite type of pizza is Hawaiian; Jory's favorite is pepperoni.
- The blooper of the fan falling over when Jory claps his hands is the first time we ever see Jory's clapping method of synchronizing the cameras.
- Jory: (in New York/Italian accent) Hey! Welcome to "Is it a Good Idea to Microwave This?" I'm your host, Jory Caron. I'm just, you know, makin' a little pizza over here, out of Play-Doh... Oh, maybe some pink cheese on this, right? Wait- no, it's sauce, isn't it? That doesn't even make sense! I don't even know what I'm talkin' about here! Aw, man! Let's put some veggies on this. And I don't even have a brick oven, so I guess you're wondering how I'm gonna cook this, right? Microwave it! Have a slice!
Jon: That pizza looks awful!
- Riley: (after bite of Play-Doh) What is in this pizza?!
Jory: You mean my Play-Doh-giorno pizza?
- Jon: A regular brick oven pizza is probably in there for around five minutes, so put it in there for three.
Jory: Five minutes?! I'm gonna go ahead and put it in there for FOUR minutes!
Jon: That's even better!
Jory: I know!
- Jon: Just because YOU can't see inside the microwave means WE can't, either!
- Riley: (to Jon) You'd better watch your mouth there, son!
Jon: F*ck you!
- Jory: I'm guessing this is going to be, like, the one experiment that doesn't catch fire.
Jon: No! It'll find a way. Whoopi's resourceful!
- Jory: It's like a kiln, it's a kiln for lazy people!