|"5x025 - Spark plug"|
|Season 5, Experiment No. 127|
|Upload date:||January 12, 2009|
|Experiment Outcome:||Boring Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#126: Play-Doh|
|Next Episode:||#128: Plastic hair ball|
- This is the first "boring idea."
- Jon made the "gigawatts" tag in After Effects.
- Jory buried the microwaved spark plug in the thermite!
- Jory: (in bad British accent) The other day, I was driving me mini, and it stalled out on the side of the road. I checked the petrol, and that wasn't it, so I took it into the mechanic's shop, and those sordid buggers told me it was the jiminy crickets in the spark plug. I wanted to punch those bloody wankers right square in the jolly rogers, but I decided not to, because that's a criminal offense and the constable would have me. So, I took it, and I decided that I could put this, this here goalie, in my microwave and fix it. Then, I could make tea time, I could, I could. Bollocks!
- Jory: Nobody likes...
Riley: (interrupts) Jory's accents!
Jory: I was gonna say "bollocks"! Nobody likes roasted bollocks.
Riley: (in British accent) No one likes your accents, either!
- Jory: (notices Whoopi's door closed on his sleeve) She loves me so much, you know?
- Jory: What is that from?
Riley: Back to the Future!
Jory: Oh, yeah!
Riley: Hello, McFly!
Jory: Hello, McFly!
- Jon: Are you Australian or English? And you said you were driving on the side of the road.
Jory: (laughs) I was!