|"5x028 - iDog"|
|Season 5, Experiment No. 130|
|Upload date:||January 20, 2009|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#129: iFish|
|Next Episode:||#131: Black light|
- The guys received two iDogs for season 5 donations. It is unknown whether the iDog that was microwaved was the one from Liam Gerry or the one from the Gilmartin twins.
- If your dog has smoke coming out of its head, it's time to consult a veterinarian.
- After a whole season of waiting, Riley gets to use the fire extinguisher for the second time in a row. "Two for two!"
- The guys have realized that, whenever a battery explodes in the microwave, their eyes burn.
- Jon: iDog- it's gonna become iSmoke in a minute!
- Jory: Kennel up!
- Jory: And I've got this dog that looks like Droopy Snoopy right now!
- Jory: So, you may be wondering, is it a good idea to microwave an iDog? And, I mean, I don't really think it's a good idea to HAVE an iDog!
Jon: If you want eye-burning!
Jory: Yeah, if you want eyes to burn, maybe.
Jon: iDog equals iBurn!
- Jory: (trying to do Play-Doh intro) Shut the f*ck up, dog! Shut up!