|"5x030 - CO2 canister"|
|Season 5, Experiment No. 132|
|Upload date:||January 26, 2008|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#131: Black light|
|Next Episode:||#133: Spray paint (red)|
- This is the first episode since episode #75 to take place completely outside (no tarp) in Jon's parents' backyard.
- This episode has the quickest time between editing and being placed on YouTube. It was filmed on January 24, 2009 and appeared on YouTube on January 26, 2009.
- If you look closely at 0:46 in the video, you can see Jasmine on the counter behind Jon.
- This is the first appearance of Riley's sidekick cam and sidekick/"sexy idea" T-shirt.
- Jory is wearing the ripped jeans and rust-colored undershirt that he wears all throughout season 6.
- Jon's dad, John, makes an appearance in this episode.
- Jory said that Whoopi came in for season 5 but probably wouldn't make it to season 6 because of the CO2 canister. He was right about her not getting to season 6, but it was because of the spray paint, not the CO2 canister.
- The CO2 cartridge was placed inside the microwave incorrectly, inside of a ceramic pot facing down. To get optimal results it should have been laid flat by itself.
- Jory: You may be wondering, "There's nothing on the table! What are you going to microwave today? I'm at a loss! I don't know... Did Jory forget?!" No, I DIDN'T forget. What we're gonna actually microwave are two items. These are the most requested items in our poll from last week, spray paint can and CO2 canister. Incidentally, this is what we're gonna be microwaving today. It's donated by Nick V-... I have NO idea how to pronounce his last name!
- Jory: We're going BEYOND the laboratory, which is a little bit further! This episode? Beyond your wildest dreams!
- Jory: There's no ventilation, but, you know, Earth is our ventilation system!
- Jory: And, also, another safety feature- these zip ties.
Jon: Wait- "another"? You mean our FIRST safety feature!
- Jory: I'm hiding right behind my sidekick, or, in this episode, meat shield! Meet meat shield! Meat shield Riley!
- Jory: Dude, that's red-hot!
Jon: Like the Chili Peppers?!
- Riley: Look- I'm running with a knife!
- Jon: This is our victim's tray- just a pile of snow!
- Jory: I'm guessing these marks possibly mean "Hey-I-did-something."
- Riley: (kicks more snow onto pot) Yup! Still boring!