|"6x008 - LED stuff"|
|Season 6, Experiment No. 141|
|Upload date:||April 23, 2009|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#140: Newton's cradle|
|Next Episode:||#142: Fart bombs|
After some difficulty thinking up an intro, the crew at the Jory Caron Microwave Laboratory 2.5 proceed to microwave some LED stuff, or "led's", as Jory incorrectly pronounces them a few times. Jory and Riley decide to put the LED stuff in for 2 minutes. The LED board lights up like a Christmas tree. It gives off a cheap vodka smell. Not much else really happens to it, but who cares? This episode is hilarious for its quotes and bloopers.
- We learn that another one of America's pastimes is LEDs.
- Riley teaches us all how to make a finger symbol for "pussy."
- Jon points out that Jory is growing some "peach fuzz" on his mask after grabbing it from so many experiments.
- In case you haven't heard it from the live show, Jon announces that he doesn't drink.
- The board catches fire first because Jackie tries to spell out something on it but ends up microwaving it.
- Riley: Don't forget who it's donated by!
Jory: Who was it donated by?
Riley: GhostKid825 and Logan Babcock.
Jory: Thanks for that reminder, Riley! Let's put these two items in my microwave. That was so f*cking lame!
- Jory: And, as always, it seems now, we have the GE turntable microwave oven. Her name is Jackie, and I know that, and I don't need that [pumpkin] sticker to remind me!
- Jon: (to Riley) No fire extinguisher, man... I know you're disappointed, but that's just like any other day in your life, right?
Jory: (laughs) Disappointment?
- Jory: I'm not sure why you would even be, like, remotely thinking this, but is it a good idea to microwave some LED stuff? Uh, no! You can't smell this right now, but it almost smells like alcohol in here, like a vodka. It has a cheap vodka smell right now!
- Jory Stay tuned for the next episode that comes up, because it's bound to be awesome!
- Jory: (singing to tune of "Hollaback Girl") Few times I've been 'round that track, but it's not just gonna happen like that, 'cause I a'int no LED, babe! I a'int no LED, babe! Put the sh*t in my microwave, and hope it blows up in my face!
- Jon: Doin' the robot! For no good reason, we're doin' the robot... This is gonna air after the credits, 'cause it's totally random!