|"6x009 - Fart bombs"|
|Season 6, Experiment No. 142|
|Upload date:||April 26, 2009|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#141: LED stuff|
|Next Episode:||#143: My Little Pony|
Caution: this episode is silent but deadly! Jackie reduced the two fart bomb packages into one pile of disgusting silver ashes. The fart bombs bubbled and caught on fire, and "nothing's worse than a fart on fire." The smell was horrible, as can be expected from fart bombs, but Riley was pleased, because he was expecting the smell to be a LOT worse than it was. This actually turned out to be a good idea, though, thanks to Jon. After Jory said that a fart bomb is "good on its own, you don't need to microwave it," Jon concluded that it could be a good idea. Put the fart bomb in your cafeteria's microwave, set the time, run like hell, and enjoy the prank.
- Jon noted in the annotations that the fart Riley gives in the intro is real, not a sound effect.
- Jory's farts in this episode were provided courtesy of Amp energy drink.
- The gender of the person on the fart bombs is still unknown. They have a girl's ass with a guy's abs, according to Riley.
- Before the experiment started, Riley confidently said that this experiment wouldn't be a good idea. He was wrong! Jon's suggestion made Jory change his mind from "bad idea" to "good idea."
- Jackie Noblett is a reporter for the Boston Business Journal. And that's why the joke was funny to the guys.
- The LED objects of the previous episode had a vodka smell, indicating that maybe Jackie had the kind of gas that results from getting drunk.
- Jory and Riley looks at "Guide Behind Door" for 4 minutes.
- This is a parody of Spongebob Squarepants theme song. Jory says "Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?" and Riley says "Fart bomb, fart bomb!".
- Jory: Here at the Jory Caron Laboratory, safety is one of our many concerns that we think we'll get around to eventually, when the budget frees!
Jon: We're in a recession right now! I know you understand.
Jory: Yeah, we can't be bothering ourselves with frivolous stuff like OSHA and things like that!
- Riley: It stinks when you put, like, an X-Box in there. What do you think THIS will smell like?! It's a fart bomb!
Jon: (shudders in disgust) You guys are farting enough tonight!
Jon: (to Riley) Did you just cross yourself?
Riley: Yeah! Hallelujah!
- Riley: (referring to mask) I'm going to start with this on already, alright? I'm not gonna risk it!
Jon: This is high-risk area!
Riley: Seriously! Like, you already know this isn't a good idea!
- Jory: As always, we have our GE turntable microwave oven, Jackie. (in falsetto) Jackie! Noblett! You guys don't get that joke, but it's funny to us!
- Jory: That actually smells rank!
Jon: Worse than MY farts, I'll tell you that much!
- Jory: It's like burnt asshole, actually! And strangely, I like it!
- Riley: Home Depot, for all your needs!