|"6x015 - Robosapien"|
|Season 6, Experiment No. 148|
|Upload date:||May 18, 2009|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Previous Episode:||#147: Nerf gun|
|Next Episode:||#149: Paintballs|
Oh, no! The JCML is being attacked by a Robosapien! What should Jon and Jory do?! Microwave it, of course! The Robosapien quickly caught on fire, and the fire was intense enough for Jory to need to use the fire extinguisher. Afterwards, the Robosapien sizzled and popped, and there was a nice minty smell in the atmosphere. Jon said that this was a great way to destroy a Terminator if you don't have a pool of molten lava. Jory said that, if a Terminator comes to your house, coax it in your microwave with a pepperoni Hot Pockets, and all of your troubles will be over. And that's why this was a good idea.
- Riley does not appear in this episode. This was day 2 of season 6 filming, and Riley was about 15 minutes late to arrive at Jon's parents' house. So they wouldn't get behind schedule, Jon and Jory filmed this episode without him.
- Jackie gets offended when you forget what brand she is, hence Jon's "Danger! Will Robinson!" Jackie later forgave him when he fingered her to orgasm in the silly putty episode.
- This episode came out right in time for the premiere of Terminator: Salvation in movie theaters.
- This episode is the first one where Beatrice's replacement plate is used inside Jackie.
- Jon's favorite Terminator film is the second one. He included it in his "10 for 10" episode of "Movie Night."
- Robosapiens love pepperoni Hot Pockets.
- Jory says "our Sharp Carousel microwave, Jackie", Jackie is not Sharp Carousel, is GE Turntable.
- Jackie's display and fan was off after the experiment.
- Jon heard "Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!" from Life Alert commercial.
- Jory scored the toy Robosapien 0 and Jackie 1.
- Jory: From what I've learned here, you can snap off his arm. (watches as Robosapien falls down) Well, you can tip him over. You could break off his leg, or, if possible, you guys can just turn him off. Stop hitting yourself, you know!
- Jory: And, as always, our Sharp carousel microwave... It's a GE, and I f*cked that up! But that's okay, because I still love Jackie!
Jon: I was about to say, "Isn't Jackie a GE?"
Jory: Shut your mouth!
- Jon: (singing) Robosapien! Saving the world from John Connor!
- Jon: Jory, I have one thing to say to Mr. Robosapien- Hasta la vista, baby!
- Jory: I'm going to go ahead and say, "Robosapien, 0, microwave, 1!"