|"6x017 - Video camera"|
|Season 6, Experiment No. 150|
|Upload date:||May 24, 2009|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jory Caron|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#149: Paintballs|
|Next Episode:||#151: Silly Putty|
It's time to switch things up in the JCML 2.5. It's Jon's turn to host! For Jon's second try at hosting the show, he once again microwaves a type of camera, the most appropriate object for a cameraman to microwave. This time, Jon microwaves a video camera that can take video at sub-cell phone quality. The camera didn't do anything out of the ordinary. It just caught on fire and melted. However, Jon was able to show his viewing audience one of their biggest requests- to videotape the mysteries that go on inside of Jackie while the camera was being microwaved.
- The "so, we're gonna put you in the microwave" quote from the intro is only in the season 6 theme song. It was replaced with season 6's "it smells like victory" in seasons 7, 8 and 10. Its use in the intro almost immediately follows Jon saying it in the episode itself.
- Jon continues with the trend from season 3, saying that safety is #3 on the concern list.
- Jon puts out the fire with his glove, a la the "Jory Caron way." However, Jory failed to get this on tape.
- Jon cuts the microwaving short, as he didn't want to kill Jackie the way he killed Tracy.
- Jon put the Nikon camera in the microwave for 2:24 again. The short is from the ending of the title.
- Jon: And we also have this big ol' f*ckin' tin foil shield!
- Jon: (hears Riley's reaction to the fire) Son of a bitch! Just like when Jory does it! Whenever we turn around, I always miss the explosion!
- Jory: (in Boston accent) Boom! You're done, son! You're done!