|"6x023 - Big Mouth Billy Bass"|
|Season 6, Experiment No. 156|
|Upload date:||June 13, 2009|
|Experiment time:||"Fish" setting|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#155: Slot machine|
|Next Episode:||#157: Hand warmers|
With Jackie now dead, Jory tries to move on by taking a fishing trip inside his new Samsung microwave. Charles Spitsnogle's Big Mouth Billy Bass had some interesting results when microwaved. Its gears lit up inside, even though there weren't any batteries in it. At the end, Jory was able to skin the fish, pulling off its exterior covering and revealing the hidden gears and motors inside. Bottom line is that this was a bad idea- nobody wants to eat gears and motors, no matter how well cooked they may be after microwaving.
- While the order in which the items are placed on the table during the intros is usually random, the Big Mouth Billy Bass was placed next to the slot machine, and they were microwaved back to back.
- This is the debut of Samantha, the guys' first Samsung microwave.
- Nobody will ever know how long Samantha's "fish" setting is set to microwave.
- Samantha's "fish" setting did not automatically go off when Jory pressed it, much to Jory's surprise.
- Originally, after Jackie died, the guys were going to use a microwave known as Bertha. Sadly, however, Bertha was broken from the get-go, so they had to move on to using Samantha.
- Jory: And our new microwave. It's a Samsung. Have we ever had one of those ? No! That's why her name is SAMantha!
- Riley: It says "fish" in the display!
Jory: (laughs) It's the first time it's ever just been, like, "Yeah that's what it is!" You are currently microwaving fish!
- Jon: Big Mouth Billy Bass is on fire! Oh, that fish is filleted!
- Jory: They say, "Don't eat fish if you're pregnant, 'cause it has a lot of mercury in it." I can tell you, it also has some other stuff in it, like a motor, lots of plastic, and nobody really enjoys plastic. So, is it a good idea to microwave a Big Mouth Billy Bass? How 'bout you guys just keep it at your lake trout, your salmon, your tuna?
- Jory: What part of the fish do you like best?
Riley: I like the knee.
Jory: The knee?
Riley: Tu-knee fish! HA!