|"6x024 - Hand Warmers"|
|Season 6, Experiment No. 157|
|Upload date:||June 18, 2009|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Riley McIlwain|
|Additional Commentary:||Jonathan Paula (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#156: Big Mouth Billy Bass|
|Next Episode:||#158: Transformers|
It's time to really test Sammy Samsung's abilities, so Jon and Jory throw some pocket hand warmers inside of her. Yes, Jon and Jory, not Riley and Jory. Jon is the "temporary sidekick" for this episode, and he does a terrific job. But just because Jon is a funny sidekick doesn't mean that all is well in the lab. Hand warmers turn out to be a bad idea, because who wants to be in a sh*t-full of creek? Or a creek full of sh*t, for that matter?
- This is the first time Jon has been sidekick to Jory's host.
- The inside of hand warmers looks like a coffee filter.
- Jory originally was going to press "auto reheat" on Samantha for the time, but then, he and Jon both decided to do a regular time.
- We learn that the most important task of being a sidekick is to sit around, doing nothing, and say to oneself, "Look at me- I'm a sexy mother!"
- Jory: You know, these are miniature hand-warmers, for if you have miniature hands; kind of like you! [referring to Riley]
- Jon: Oh, it's heating up, like Melrose Place!
- Jon: Aww! It just released all of its goodness!
- Jon: I'm pretty sure [our viewers] want entertainment and explosions. This is neither!
Jory: We can edit out all the boring!
Jon: Oh, great! Just make ME watch it!
- Jory: It's like Sodom and Gomorrah!
Jon: If you were in Siberia Russia, would you rather be on fire or cold? My point exactly!
Jory: I'd rather be cold! Well, that's about it for "Is it a Good Idea to Microwave This?" I'm the sane one here, Jory Caron.
Jon: I'm a sidekick!
- Riley: (in Stephen Hawking voice) Oh, Helen, Helen, touch me, Helen!
Jory: (also in Stephen Hawking voice) Helen, Helen!
Riley: Suck my fart, Helen!