|"6x025 - Transformers"|
|Season 6, Experiment No. 158|
|Upload date:||June 21, 2009|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#157: Hand warmers|
|Next Episode:||#159: Capri Sun|
It's summer 2009, and lots of Hollywood blockbusters are hitting theaters, including Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen. So, why not microwave a Transformer the day the movie comes out? The Transformer toy didn't really do anything until the end of the experiment. It mostly just created a lot of smoke from its little bunghole. Finally, right before the time ran out, part of its leg caught on fire. A Robosapien and a Transformer both were beaten by Jory's microwave girls in the same season. Also, Jory never said it in the episode, but it's clear that he would take the lovely Samantha over Megan Fox any day.
- The Transformer toy donated by firetruckprime was missing a head. As Jon said in the donation video, "That's okay. Shia LaBeouf is, too!"
- Jon mentions Riley's old girlfriend Samantha in the annotations, but it is unknown if they named Samantha after the girlfriend or if Jory really did pick it because of SAMantha SAMsung.
- Jon makes it clear that they are not getting paid by the makers of Transformers 2 to promote their movie.
- Jory says that everyone should go see the movie because "it's probably gonna be awesome", but Jory never mentioned after the episode whether he actually went to see the movie.
- Riley: I'm not wearing my mask OR goggles! I'm freeballin' today! What?!
Jory: You're going commando!
- Jory: I wonder how long I should put it in there for?
Jon: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen minutes!
- Jon: Its butt is on smoke!
Jory: "Its butt is on smoke"?!
Jon: Don't make fun of me! Butt-formers, asses in disguise!
- Jory: (pulls leg off) That's not supposed to transform quite like that!
- Jory: Here at the Jory Caron Laboratory, safety is one of the many concerns that we've thought about getting around to eventually.