|"6x029 - Firecrackers"|
|Season 6, Experiment No. 162|
|Upload date:||July 4, 2009|
|Experiment Outcome:||Damn Fine Idea|
|Host(s):||General Jory Caron|
|Camera Guys(s):||Colonel Jonathan Paula|
|Editors:||Colonel Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Private, 1st class Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#161: Bottle rocket|
|Next Episode:||#163: PlayStation Portable|
Still bursting with American pride, the gang microwave firecrackers inside Samantha. But first, the firecrackers test their worth by storming into the Silly String palace and stocking up at the PSP artillery during the intro. In the microwave, most of the firecrackers went off, further dirtying Samantha's insides and making her look like a wartorn battlefield. Luckily, the few firecrackers that did not explode during microwaving remained inactive when Jory went to put them on the victim's tray. This allowed Jory to keep all of his fingers this 4th of July, and that's why this was a damn fine idea.
- Jory reprises his general character in this episode.
- This is the first "damn fine idea."
- Samantha is the most patriotic of all of the microwaves. She is what all of the soldiers are fighting for.
- Jory: They [our men] will show no fear, and they will engage the Silly String palace. . . . They will then move on to the PSP artillery and make a defensive perimeter around it like this right here.
- Jory: Bring my men to the microwave in 200 hours!
- Jory: It's to protect our nuts, because nobody wants to have to sift through the wreckage and find your balls scorched and put 'em in a bag and ship 'em back to America, home of the free and the brave, with purple mountains and sweeping fields of grain and the Rocky Mountains or somethin', with those people there, too, who we fight for!
- Jory: (in Southern accent) Let's get the hell on outta here!
- Jory: Have you ever sat there, with the arms and legs blown off of one of your friends? This is nothing! I was at Normandy! Twice!
Jon: Twice- once on vacation!
- Jory: The Fourth of July already happened, and I hope you still have all of your fingers! I do!