|"6x030 - PlayStation Portable"|
|Season 6, Experiment No. 163|
|Upload date:||July 8, 2009|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#162: Firecrackers|
|Next Episode:||#164: Flash paper|
Beam me up with those microwaves, Scotty! Capt. Riley Kirk and Ensigns Jory Caron and Jonathan Paula decide to microwave a PSP, in their everlasting quest to destroy every video game console in existence. Once inside Samantha, the PSP caught flames. This should have meant that an explosion was soon to follow, but there was none. Rather, the PSP just melted, including the movie cartridge inside of it. But fun times were still had in the lab, what with teleporting and admiring Samantha's double shielding.
- Jon's parents apparently keep really good cookies in their kitchen cupboard.
- Riley spends most of this episode in his William Shatner/Capt. Kirk impersonation.
- Despite being very talented with accents, Jory is not able to do a William Shatner voice.
- The Day After Tomorrow is the movie that came inside the donated PSP.
- Jory: Samsung, Samantha, and I love this girl!
- Jory: In goes the PSP, into the war-torn country of Samantha!
- Jon: It's a PSP. It's not going to explode.
Jory: It has a battery in it.
Jon: Fine! Do you want a f*cking cookie?
- Riley: PSP, PCP, drugs, maybe?
Jon: Dude, you have PSP?! Okay, what I am thinking right now?
- Jory: You may be wondering, is it a good idea to microwave a PSP? I'm just gonna go ahead and say "no." Live long and prosper!