|"7x002 - Glitter ball"|
|Season 7, Experiment No. 168|
|Upload date:||October 7, 2009|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#167: Air bag|
|Next Episode:||#169: Jiffy Pop|
- After the air bag disaster, the lab has been downgraded to the JCML 2.6. This version of the lab includes Summer's door hanging from the tarp and a door with only one pane of glass.
- This episode was edited over on UStream. Check the archives to watch it.
- Starting with this episode, Jory rarely says "safety is our number-one concern", but rather, says how they don't consider safety. This, of course, was inspired by the air bag incident.
- While editing this episode, Jon originally had put "green, sparkly water ball thing" for the graphic, but live show viewers convinced him that Jory was saying "bulb", not "ball."
- Jory: (to "mystical gypsy sidekick" Riley) Dude, that's a crystal ball!
Riley: It IS a crystal ball, and it bounces, too, but why don't you tell me something about yourself?
Jory: Okay. I'm 20. Just- JUST finished grad school. I'm kinda smart. What are my business prospects?
Riley: Well, I mean, I see a lot of sparkles, a lot of sparkles, and I see a very handsome man, too- oh, that's just the reflection... But I'd say cloudy, with a chance of rain?
Jory: You're a f*cking idiot!
- Riley: (referring to Summer's hanging door) All ye microwaves be warned!
- Riley: The last time we did something for 10 minutes...
Jon: It lasted 4 seconds!
- Jory: It's like Chernobyl!
- Jory: So, you may be wondering, is it a good idea to microwave a weird, sparkly water bulb thing? The answer is "no"... You just have this weird, like, bowl-shaped piece of sh*t left over, and then, you have a sh*tload of clean-up. And then, your girlfriend will be, like, "Oh, you're covered in glitter. You've been cheating on me!" And you're, like, "Shut up, bitch, I was just microwaving sh*t!"
- Jory: Your mother sucks cock!