|"7x006 - Drinking bird"|
|Season 7, Experiment No. 172|
|Upload date:||October 21, 2009|
|Experiment time:||"Poultry" (about 7:30)|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#171: Fluorescent lights|
|Next Episode:||#173: Electric toothbrush|
- Riley imitated the drinking bird's movement for the tin foil safety speech and the microwave introduction. Jory got annoyed and told him to stop.
- Jon enlightens us that, as drinking birds warm up, they dip down, and that they flip back up once their temperature is restored by the glass of water.
- Apparently, if Jon drank, he'd smoke during his hangovers.
- Jory and Riley: Looks like someone just flipped the bird!
- Jon: I think that's that bird's swan song!
- Jon: That wasn't that funny, though...
Jory: What do we say then, Mr. Hilarious?!
Riley: I know! Mr. I'm-The-Director!
Jory: Mr. Ha-Ha-Funny-Man! Like, funny, funny!
Riley: Mr. I-Get-Paid-The-Most!