|"7x008 - iPal Monster"|
|Season 7, Experiment No. 174|
|Upload date:||October 29, 2009|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#173: Electric Toothbrush|
|Next Episode:||#175: Fake Poop|
- Jory originally was going to do 10:31 for the time, but then, he remembered how there's the 10-minute limit for Jon's microwave timer effect.
- Jory wanted to make a joke about being Shane Dawson in the intro, but Jon continually nixed the idea.
- A funny bit that happened in several of the first takes of this episode's intro was that Riley was calling Jory "Lorraine." Sadly, he didn't do this in the final take.
- The "pimp jacket" Riley is wearing is the same jacket Jory wore the previous Halloween when he dressed as a "viking pimp fighter pilot."
- The glasses Riley wears in this episode were a pair of 3D glasses that were donated. The wig Jory wears was also something donated for the 7th season.
- Jon's line of "cover me, Porkins" is most likely a reference to Bubba Porkins, the huge character Jon and Jory created for a football video game.
- Riley: (in pimp accent) And I'm your pissed-off pimp, Riley McIlwain!
- Riley: (in pimp accent; to Jory) Where's your character? A wig doesn't count as a character... Hey, are you prepared? How prepared are you? Trick-or-treat!
- Jon: It is an iPal, so perhaps his eyes will be the first to catch on fire.
- Jon: Why'd you take the wig off, Jory?
Jory: It was REALLY annoying me!
- Jory: I've never told you guys before, but you can just pat fires out, and that's why "stop, drop, and roll" is so efficient! You just have to smother the flame.