|"7x009 - Fake poop"|
|Season 7, Experiment No. 175|
|Upload date:||November 1, 2009|
|Experiment time:||Beverage, 4 cups (about 3:30)|
|Experiment Outcome:||****** Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#174: iPal Monster|
|Next Episode:||#176: Drum Skins|
- The fake dog [bleep] broke in two.
- In this video, a " [bleep] Count" measures the number of times the guys say [bleep] inspired by the South Park episode "It Hits the Fan." By the end of the video, they say " [bleep] 26 times.
- Penny has an interesting "1-4 cups" setting.
- The last episode was a Halloween treat. This one's the trick.
- The fake dog [bleep] had an odd peanut smell to it.
- Riley isn't allergic to anything.
- Riley: (to Jory) Hey, we got paid today. (holds up fake dog [bleep] ) Jonny gave us our--just--here's what we got from Jonny.
Jory: Uh, you can just keep it...
Riley: Are you sure?
Jory: It's okay. That's dog poop, isn't it? No, you can keep it!
Jon: Hey, hey! Listen! Listen, pal! If you don't like the check that I give you every month, you don't have to take it at all. I'll take it right back!
- [after the intro sequence plays and Jory's voice says: "Is it a good idea to microwave this?"]
Jory: Let's find out! Here at the Jory Caron Laboratory 2.6, safety is one of the things that, we really should hire a professional to get into.
Jon: Riley, you look like you're gonna take a **** there; you OK? *fart sounds*
Jon: Why would you . . . dude . . .
Jory: Dude, I really need like, a tinfoil shield right here to protect my nuts from this. Because nobody likes roasted nuts!
Jon: Ahhh! Fresh as a Sunday morning! Am I right?
Jory: No, no, not really. Let's go, and--
Jon: Who donated that, by the way?
Jory: Uh, this one was Baron102786.
Jon: Good for him.
Jory: But really, really we could have found anyone off the street to donate this.
Jon: 'Cause it's [bleep] !
Jory: Yeah, it's [bleep] !
- Jory: Her name is Penny, and she can microwave whatever I throw at her.
Riley: Let's throw [bleep] at her!
Jory: In this--in this instance, yeah, we're gonna throw [bleep]at her. She's full of [bleep] now!
- Jory: It says "coffee"; ever heard that coffee tastes like [bleep]? You will now!
- Jon: Ooh! It's a flaming pile of [bleep]
- Jory: If you really think it, about it, the last one was the Halloween episode, but this one is more in line; just flaming [bleep]
Jon: No, last episode was the treat; this is the trick!
- Jon: Holy [bleep] , it is [bleep]
- Riley: That smells interesting!
Jon: Smells minty!
Riley: I wouldn't go that far, but you're on the right track!
- Jory: Did you know if your [bleep] is black, you've ingested too much I'm-not-sure-what-goes-in-there? But, I'm sure your [bleep] usually turns black when SOMETHING'S wrong!
Jory: So, you may be wondering, is it a good idea to microwave fake [bleep] We're not gonna comment on real [bleep] , just because that's, [bleep] and that's a ****** mess that no-one wants to get into; but is it a good idea to microwave fake [bleep] No! Because it loses its ability to look like [bleep]
Jon: And now it just smells. . . .
Jory: And that's kind of why you bought it.
Jon: But now, at least, it smells like [bleep] !