|"7x010 - Drum skins"|
|Season 7, Experiment No. 176|
|Upload date:||November 5, 2009|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#175: Fake Poop|
|Next Episode:||#177: Siren Light|
- YouTube R&B group Ahmir does the collab.
- Riley suggested the microwave time of 4:19 before he exited the lab post-drum solo.
- Jory does a very good Johnny Cash impersonation.
- "Ha bisky" is said for the very first time in the show, but oddly, it is Jon who says it and not Jory.
- Jory: (singing) Let's find out! It's the Jory Caron Laboratory 2.6! Who donated these?
Jon: (singing) Tom Chittock!
Jory: (singing) Tom Chittock!
- Jory: And, as always, our Panasonic microwave, Penny. And will she be up to the task of, you know, effin' these up?
- Jory: This is one of the most low-lying, spread-out fires I've ever seen.
Jon: Just like Los Angeles!
- Jory: (singing) Hey, Mr. Tambourine Man!
- Jory: (to Riley) What do you think?
Riley: Everyone loves drummers, so, I mean, why would you ever want to ruin a drum skin?
Jory: I don't think anyone loves drummers!
Riley: Why wouldn't they love drummers?
Jory: Drummers are, by far, like, the least-liked of all the musicians. Even the bassist gets more head!
Riley: No, they don't!
Jory: The drummer?!
Riley: Yeah! The driving force of the band?!
Jory: No! The singer or the guitarist. When have you ever seen the lead man of a band be the drummer?!
Jon: How 'bout The Foo Fighters?
- Jory: Maybe I'll see you next episode, maybe I won't, I don't know, let's find out!
- Jory: Red skins, blue skins...
Riley: We all scream for foreskins!