|"7x011 - Siren light"|
|Season 7, Experiment No. 177|
|Upload date:||November 7, 2009|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#176: Drum Skins|
|Next Episode:||#178: Harmonica & Ukulele|
- This episode was edited during a live show on UStream.
- The filming of this episode's intro is not available on a UStream recording, because the Internet connection died.
- The siren light used in the lab was donated by the same person who donated the microwaved siren light.
- The red siren light was retained as a show feature to keep with tradition, hence why the blue siren light was the one microwaved.
- Jon: (to Riley) After you, my liege! Oh, did I say "my liege"? I meant to say...
- Riley: Feel the heat coming off of [Penny's] genitalia!
Jory: Uh, excuse me- she's not a horse or something! This isn't a bitch. You don't put your hand... "She's fertile, she's fertile! Yes!"
- Jory: (to Riley) Always feel the doorknob and make sure if it's hot or not before opening the door. I like that, I like that!