|"7x013 - iPhone"|
|Season 7, Experiment No. 179|
|Upload date:||November 15, 2009|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#178: Harmonica & Ukulele|
|Next Episode:||#180: Electronic Cat|
- 6:66 was chosen for the time, because Jon said, "Apple's the devil!"
- The iPhone was perfectly functional. It is unknown why somebody donated it. It was working fine during the intro filming, but by the time filming the episodes came around, its battery was dead.
- Jory was going to put Riley's iPhone in Penny, since the donated one had a dead battery.
- Jon quotes himself from the iPod episode. ("I hear a 'click-click' sound, but I don't think it's the wheel!")
- This experiment was exactly 100 episodes after the iPods. It is unknown if it was a coincidence or on purpose.
- Jon: Jory, how do you put out your iPhone fire in the microwave?
Jory: Uh, I don't!
Riley: There's an app for that!
Jon: There's an app for that!
Riley: Jonny and I are just clickin' today. We're just in tune together!
- Jory: I heard you can just bring it back to the Apple store...
Jon: And complain, and they'll give you another one.
Jory: Yeah. "I'm sorry. This iPhone burst into flames." "Uh, what were you DOING on it?" "I was microwaving it!"
Jon: "Oh, well, in that case... Dum-dee-dum! Here you go!"
Jory: "Then it's covered. As long as you weren't on a PC with it!"
- Jon: Will the iPhone blow up- there's only 30 seconds left- or will Apple release yet another disappointing product?
- Jon: (to Riley) You think you're better than me, because your phone can dial up porn or some sh*t? Guess what? I can text message on mine, so suck it!
Riley: So can I...
- Jory: (holds up iPhone) What the hell is THAT?!
- Jory: [The iPhone] was actually very useful.
Jon: You could Google Map, you could Twitter, you could check your e-mail, everything but make a phone call on it!
- Jory: It WAS a smart phone, and now, it's a dumb phone!
Jon: Now, it's a stupid phone!
- Jory: (points to iPhone) And that's, like, iUseless. It's iGarbage!
Jory: iSh*t! iCrap!
Jon: iCrap II, the next generation of iCrap I!