|"7x014 - Electronic cat"|
|Season 7, Experiment No. 180|
|Upload date:||November 19, 2009|
|Experiment time:||2.5 lbs ("meat" setting)|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#179: iPhone|
|Next Episode:||#181: License plates|
- This episode was edited during a live show on UStream.
- Catrific did the collab intro. She was the first female, other than the microwaves, to ever appear on the show.
- The cat was said by viewers to be a FurReal Friendz toy.
- Jory: (doing microwave time) "Meat"! The default's just 25 pounds! Who puts 25 pounds...? Can 25 pounds of meat even fit?
Jon: (sees decimal point) No, "2.5"!
Jory: Oh, okay!
- Riley: I want to see her face burn, just like Pikachu!
Jon: Why do we assume the cat is a girl? Because it's a pussy!
- Jory: Do you think the cat is now in a CAT-atonic state? This is gonna be a CAT-astrophe! This is going to be CAT-rific?
Jon: This will be pussy galore!
Jory: We should CAT-alogue this under "success"?
- Jon: So, if you burn your pussy, is that considered gonorrhea or just another microwave experiment?
Riley: I consider that a night with Riley McIlwain, if you ask me!
Jon: (laughs) That's a rough night with you?
- Jory: That's good, because I couldn't microwave anything with those eyes looking up at me... Yes, I could!