|"7x015 - License plates"|
|Season 7, Experiment No. 181|
|Upload date:||November 22, 2009|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#180: Electronic cat|
|Next Episode:||#182: Toilet bowl|
- This episode was edited on a live show over at UStream.
- This episode was in honor of Thanksgiving because of all the traveling that goes on during that holiday.
- Jory says his favorite Thanksgiving food is turkey. Actually, his overall all-time favorite food is a turkey dinner.
- Riley says his favorite Thanksgiving food is corn, but when Jon and Jory pointed out the oddness of this response, he changed his answer to mashed potatoes and the whole dinner together.
- Jory's mom makes a delicious pork stuffing every Thanksgiving.
- The Massachusetts license plate was donated by Jon.
- Riley: Hey, Jory, aren't you a New Hampshire citizen?
Jory: (holds up NH license plate) Indeed, I am!
Riley: Well, then, how do you get around in Massachusetts?
Jory: I just, you know... (makes car sound) You know?
Riley: Well, I have this, you know, extra license plate. I mean...
Jory: Are you saying that, if I microwave them together, I can fuse them together and make one super-state, New Massachushire?
Jory: Can I microwave them still?
Riley: Oh, of course!
Jory: Cool! Thanks!
- Jory: And that [license plate] was donated by our very own cameraman.
Jon: Hey, hey!
Jory: THAT was the cameraman!
- Jory: Ooh! We should do traveling songs! Or games! I spy with my little eye a license plate!
Jon: I spy with my little eye a total douchebag! (puts camera on Jory) Oh, there he is!
Jory: It's me?
Jory: How 'bout this? (singing) The wheels on the bus say, "Shut the f*ck up!"
- Jory: I'm thankful he's BEHIND the camera!
Honorable mention quote (only in UStream recordings):
Jory: (holds up NH license plate) Live free or die in a microwave!