|"7x016 - Toilet bowl"|
|Season 7, Experiment No. 182|
|Upload date:||November 26, 2009|
|Experiment Outcome:||Flush Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):|| Intro: Jory Caron
After the Intro: Riley McIlwain
|Additional Commentary:|| Intro: Riley McIlwain (sidekick)
After the Intro: Jory Caron (sidekick)
|Previous Episode:||#181: License plates|
|Next Episode:||#183: Liquid timer|
- This is Jon's third time hosting but first time hosting a non-camera experiment.
- This is Riley's second time manning the camera.
- This is the first time that Jory's ever played the role of the sidekick. Originally, Riley was going to be Jon's sidekick, like in the intro, but they changed it during filming for whatever reason. They said for entertainment's sake that Riley was still "mad" about being Jon's sidekick.
- During the microwaving, Jon is wearing Jory's ski goggles, but when they go back in the lab, he has on his regular goggles. This might be because the ski goggles didn't fit over his glasses very well.
- Jon: And this is my sidekick, Riley McIlwain.
Riley: Not HIS sidekick, JORY'S sidekick!
Jon: Okay, what the hell, dude?! I get it. I'm the annoying camera guy no one wants to listen to! But it's my channel, I'll do what I want. I wanna host one episode. Clean that grump off your face and just smile for the camera, okay?
Riley: This episode's already gone to the sh*tter!
- Jon: Well, the thing you do in a toilet most often is a 1 or a 2, so let's add 'em up and put it in there for 3 minutes and 33 seconds.
- Jon: I'm gonna go ahead and say that microwaving a plastic toilet is neither here nor there, neither sh*t nor piss, neither a good idea nor a bad idea. I think it's just a flush. It's a flush idea! I'm coming up with it right now!
- Jon: Yeah! (makes farting sound) Flush idea!
Jory: (laughs) What the f*ck?!
- Jory: (points to back of sidekick shirt he's wearing) It's a sexy idea!